Thank you so much to https://reflectionofdes.com who nominated me for The Blogger Recognition Award. I’m really sorry it’s taken me this long to actually sit down and do it but life has been hectic and I’m simply focused on writing my second romance novel.
⚘ R U L E S ⚘
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How I started my blog?
Primarily, I started this blog in order to promote my book. I wanted to reach a wider audience and I also thought that it would enable me to practice my craft and to develop as a writer. And my sister wouldn’t stop pestering me until I did it. 😉 And I’m so happy I did.
I’ve come to really enjoy it because I’ve found very interesting bloggers and have read brilliant things.
Advice for new bloggers:
I don’t especially like giving advice because I think that I’m still learning myself. But what I personally try to remember when blogging is that you should be honest and genuine. Don’t create a fake personality. And have fun. Don’t take it too seriously and don’t get hung up on followers, likes and comments. Blog because you want to, write what you want to write.