It’s been a hectic and stressful week and so I wanted to do something light and positive. I came cross this tag on Scribbledstories514 and thought it seemed like fun, so here it goes.
LIST FIVE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY:
1. I have to put my loved ones first (because they are demanding bastards that I don’t want to insult; just kidding 😉 ). I love spending time with them and share some laughs, or just sit with them and be quiet, meditating.
2. Writing makes me beyond happy. I feel most like myself when writing and there is nothing I rather do.
3. Reading great and interesting books makes me very happy. I love exiting my reality and read my way into fiction.
4. Summer and lying on a beach (of course, while writing or reading), with the ocean breeze around me, is what I call paradise. I’m so excited to start my summer holidays.
5. Playing some music and dancing (in my room, or at a party) like a deranged dancing maniac is something that jolts me from a bad day. There is no room for a sour mood when dancing and listening to music.
LIST FIVE SONGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY:
1. LP: Muddy Water – Her voice is simply enchanting.
2. Luis Fonsi, ft. Daddy Yankee: Despacito – I can’t stop myself from dancing when I hear it. It’s just the perfect song for summer.
3. Kaleo: Way Down We Go – I’m a sucker for a deep, raw voice and some blues. They’re a great band.
4. The Last Shadow Puppets: Pattern – Alex Turner can musically do no wrong in my book. Their album is great but the start of this song… OMG!
5. The Beatles: Come Together – How can there be any list, anywhere in the world, at any time, done by anyone, and not have The Beatles on it?
IT WOULD ALSO MAKE ME HAPPY TO SEE/READ WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS. 😉