I had something else in mind for today’s blog but then I was cruising the posts and came across this on The Book Mermaid Blog. I really enjoyed reading the answers and felt intrigued by the questions, so I thought I would give them a go.
1 – Put the award logo/image on your blog
2 – List the rules.
3 – Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4 – Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5 – Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6 – You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7 – Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8 – Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9 – Share a link to your best post(s)
This tag was created by Okoto @ OkotoEnigmasBlog. 😀
Three facts about myself:
1. Since January 2019, my husband and I have been living in India. It has been full of challenges and adventures, routines we needed to get used to, but we are making the most of it and enjoying our time here.
2. I have self-published two books and I am querying my third one. I love the first two but I adore my latest manuscript and really want people to have the chance to read it. One way or the other.
3. I get really irked when people don’t push the chair back under the table when they get up and leave. Am I the only one that gets annoyed by that?
1 – WHAT’RE YOUR CRITERIA FOR ORGANIZING YOUR BOOKSHELF?
I go for alphabetically organizing the authors and having all of their works together.
2 – WHAT WAS YOUR LAST FIVE-STAR READ?
The last two books I read (Imperfect Match and P.S. I Love You) were both very good.
3 – DO YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE BOOKMARK?
A friend made me a bookmark as a farewell present and I love it. It’s Harry Potter themed and wide and big so I can’t lose it in the couch.
4 – WHERE DO YOU LIKE TO READ THE MOST?
I love reading in the armchair next to the big window, outside on the balcony while getting some tan, or next to the sea or pool.
5 – WHAT’S YOUR READING GOAL FOR 2020?
I want to read 50 books this year.
1. Is there a genre you don’t read and why?
2. What is your favorite medium for book sharing? Any tips?
3. If you are a bookworm, could you be in a relationship with someone that can’t stand reading?
4. How many books do you own or have in your home that you haven’t read yet?
5. If someone gives you a book recommendation that they absolutely love and can’t tell you enough how much they love it, but you don’t have the same opinion as them, would you be honest?
NOMINATIONS: I want you all to do this! I insist 🙂
I would love to read your answers in the comments or make a post and send me the link.
FAVORITE BLOG POST: It will be one where I announce my third book coming out.