I saw this book tag on mistysbookspace and I enjoyed reading it and thought it would be fun to answer the questions she wrote. It involves answering 11 questions and then writing 11 new questions.
So here it goes…
1. What is your dream vacation location?
I really want to visit every content (leaving Antarctica for the last destination, of course) and see as many countries as possible. I just want to see it all. But when I think about a dream vacation location I immediately think of Bora Bora and staying in a luxury resort with those cottages in the sea.
2. When would you say you became a reader?
I can’t tell you the exact time but as long as I can remember I’ve always been an utter bookworm. I would always come back home from the library with a pile of books taller than me and I would devour them just to repeat the same again as soon as possible. The difference now is just that I prefer buying books and not borrowing them. And I buy more books than shoes which says a lot.
3. What was the last book series you completed?
I’m so glad that I can give this answer to the question. I just finished Harry Potter and the Cursed Child yesterday and thus finished reading the Harry Potter series. I fell in love with it all over again.
4. What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
Easy! I hate it when people don’t understand that when someone is reading they don’t want to be interrupted. I just hate it when a person approaches me and asks me if I’m reading while I have my nose in my book. No, I’m freaking patting a unicorn.
5. Do you have any unique talents? If so what are they?
I can move my pinky toe without moving the other toes. Is that unique? I don’t know. I can’t really go up to people and ask them to take their shoes and socks off and try to move their littlest toe. I could though just to see their faces. 🙂
6. What character do you wish was a real person in your life?
Severus Snape. The character made me laugh so much. I love his dark humor.
7. Aside from reading what are some of your other passions?
My biggest passion is writing. I have never felt so strongly about anything. I can’t and don’t want to imagine my life without writing. And publishing my first contemporary romance novel, Equinox, is my greatest achievement. I just feel so inspired even by writing itself.
8. What is your favorite genre?
It really depends on my mood; sometimes it’s one and then it’s the other. But I do think that romance might take the crown. Although fantasy and mystery might come very close.
9. Who is your favorite author?
I don’t know. I can never pick just one. For anything. Anywhere. I’m useless when it comes to choosing favourites. But I do think that JK Rowling will always have a special place with me, no matter what life stage I’m in.
10. Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
A vampire. I hate hairs and being a werewolf would mean too much grooming and shaving.
11. What fictional world do you wish you could be a part of?
If I could combine magic and underwater world, I would definitely want to be there. Maybe even some music. Ha ha, can you imagine a non-animated underwater musical? I can but don’t want to. 🙂
- What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
- Can you cook or bake? What’s your speciality?
- What would be your dream spot for reading?
- What’s you favorite thing to do in your spare time?
- What would your Patronus be?
- When buying books, what seals the deal: the cover, the blurb or having already read the author?
- What’s the first thing you do when getting up? What’s the last thing you do before going to bed?
- What’s your least favourite book genre?
- In your opinion, what’s the best book adaptation in the film industry?
- What drives you (most) crazy?
- What is the character that you would not want to meet in real life?
And I tag you all! I want to know more about you so I’d love for you to answer my questions and tell me about it.